Article 2. Required information5. We hereby inform the users of this website that: - this website is owned by the Scyllage OÜ company, with registered office at Harju maakond, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Sepapaja 6, Tallinn 15551 (Estonia); e-mail address: contact[at]scyllage.com; - Scyllage OÜ is a private limited company filed with the Companies Registry of Estonia under number 14599383; - the person responsible for the publication of this website is Mr. Jean-Michel T. Lorenzi, Chair and CEO of the Scyllage OÜ company; - this website is hosted by the GANDI SAS company, with registered office at 63-65 boulevard Masséna 75013 Paris (France), filed with the Companies Registry of Paris under number 423093459, telephone number: +33 170377661, e-mail address: directiont[at]gandi.net.
Article 3. Personal Data Protection6. This website is compliant with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 7. Users are hereby notified that the Scyllage OÜ company, as controller of the corresponding data, might process personal data for the following purposes: - the management and monitoring of its relations with its current and potential customers;
- the gauging of customer quality and satisfaction;
- the improvement of the information and/or services provided on this website. 8. For any form available on this website, the fields marked with an asterisk are required. If the field is left blank or if the information supplied is incorrect, the processing of requests and/or access to the service may be affected or rendered impossible. 9. None of the data that might be collected on this website will be conveyed to commercial or contractual partners of the Scyllage OÜ company for commercial purposes. 10. Users are hereby informed that they have the right to access, rectify and challenge, whereby they may correct, update, block or delete their personal data when it is incorrect, incomplete, ambiguous or obsolete or when the collection, use, communication and conservation thereof is prohibited. 11. Users also have the right to oppose the processing of their data for legitimate reasons, together with a right to oppose their data being used for market research. 12. All of said rights may be exercised before the Scyllage OÜ company by post, sending a signed document, together with a copy of an identity document: - to the following postal address: Scyllage OÜ Legal Affairs Harju maakond Lasnamäe linnaosa Sepapaja 6 Tallinn 15551 (Estonia) - or to the following e-mail address: admin[at]scyllage.com 13. Users hereby undertake to observe the provisions of the EU's GDPR, where whatsoever violation thereof is punishable by law. 14. With regard to personal data to which they gain or may gain access, users must refrain from the general collection or improper use thereof and from whatsoever activity that may violate privacy or personal reputation.
Article 5. Use of this website and available information24. Users must have the ability and means required to access and use this website. 25. Users must have checked that their computers do not contain viruses and that they are in perfect working order. 26. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby declines all responsibility for the following: - service quality, where the service is provided on an 'as-is' basis; - interruptions to the use of this website; - the impossibility of using this website; - computer security violations that may damage users' computers and data; - general violations of users' rights. 27. The Scyllage OÜ company strives to provide users with information and tools that have been checked; however, it hereby declines all responsibility for whatsoever error in or non-availability of the features or the presence of viruses on its website. 28. The information provided by the Scyllage OÜ company is given for the purposes of information and does not exempt users from a full, personalized analysis. 29. The Scyllage OÜ company does not guarantee that the information published on its website is accurate, complete and up-to-date. 30. The information provided on this website is provided as general information. 31. The Scyllage OÜ company does everything in its power to ensure the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided on this website, but hereby declines all responsibility for any damages caused by the use of this website. 32. The Scyllage OÜ company uses reliable sources to ensure that the information available on this website is accurate and regularly updated. 33. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby reserves the right to remove, change or modify this website at any time and without prior notice. 34. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby declines all responsibility for whatsoever damages, including damages caused by the transfer of documents over the Internet. 35. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby reserves the right to partially or fully modify, delete, edit, validate or change any content that is sent to or posted on its website. 36. Consequently, users use this information under their exclusive responsibility.
Article 6. Intellectual Property37. The content of this website, the general structure and the software, texts, images, animations and photographs, the know-how and all the other elements of this website are the exclusive property of the Scyllage OÜ company or the third parties that have granted the corresponding rights. 38. Users are authorized exclusively to display the pages of this website on their screen and have the right to reproduce the elements of this website that are protected as intellectual property only temporarily and for the sole purpose of consulting this website. 39. Whatsoever full or partial reproduction of this website by any individual without express authorization from the Scyllage OÜ company is prohibited and will be considered as a violation punishable by the laws on intellectual property. 40. Similarly, any databases appearing on this website are also protected by the laws on intellectual property.
41. The distinguishing signs of the Scyllage OÜ company and its partners, such as the domain names, brands, denominations and logos that appear on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property.
42. Whatsoever full or partial reproduction of these distinguished signs after elements included in this website without express authorization from the Scyllage OÜ company is consequently prohibited by the laws on intellectual property.
Article 7. Hyperlinks43. The hyperlinks on this website may point to other resources on the Internet, especially the Scyllage OÜ company's partners, suppliers and clients.
44. Users are hereby informed that the websites they may access via the hyperlinks do not belong to the Scyllage OÜ company.
45. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby declines all responsibility for users' access via this website hyperlinks that point to other resources on the Internet and for the content of the information provided on said websites as accessed via the corresponding hyperlink.
46. Users may not post a hyperlink on this website without the express, prior consent of the Scyllage OÜ company.
47. Under no circumstances may such authorization be considered as an implicit contract of affiliation.
48. In whatsoever case, the hyperlinks sent to this website must be removed immediately when so required by the Scyllage OÜ company.
Article 8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction49. This legal notice will be governed by Estonian law in both form and substance.
50. Whatsoever dispute arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website will fall to the jurisdiction of the Estonian courts.
Article 9. Amendments to the Legal Notice51. The Scyllage OÜ company hereby reserves the right to amend and update this legal notice at any time and without prior notice.
52. Consequently, users should consult this legal notice on a regular basis.
Last update: February 27, 2021